Monday, July 23, 2012

What I learn from academic combustion

                                  I think academic combustion is teaching me many thing. It's good for writing practice in computer or in the paper.Another thing it's teaching me how make presentation and present it. Academic combustion is practice me how research faster and better than before. In the past I have no idea about this presentation web sites such as prezi, survey monkey, blogger and Google Doc. What I like this subject most of work in computer. But on the other hand there are some problems. Sometimes we don't have enough time to complete the project or homework, because there is no internet on the parks. So we do this project in other classes some of teachers except and some not. Last thing, some cadets poor in English so when they homework paper they can't understand must of word. I think we need more period.

1 comment:

  1. I think this states very well both the strengths and weaknesses of having a class in Academic Communication in the Naval College. It is clear that you learned from it, and liked using the technology. But it is also clear that not enough time is allocated to the course, and that classes should be configured so that the teacher can more effectively help those whose English skills prevent them from understanding the assignments from the very beginning. Developing the class and teaching it was a challenge, and thanks for your views and opinion.

    ReplyDelete